A carefully crafted Website can guide your clients, suppliers or employees through page after page of information. Another advantage is that you can add audio and video to these pages. More than ever before, people are going online to find the information they need.
1. Websites Never Sleep. Many people surf the web in the evening when most businesses are closed. A website will allow your business or organization to be open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Having a website is the equivalent of having an employee working for you around the clock!
2. Websites Improve Customer Confidence & Corporate Image. With a professional website, you will improve your overall impression to the public and, in turn, your customers will develop a greater sense of confidence in your organization.
3. People are looking for you online. More than ever before, people are turning away from traditional means of finding information and looking online. These are people who want to find you. They are looking for what you are selling, and they expect to find you online. For many people, you might as well not exist if you can’t be found with a search engine. In this “Information Age” we live in being online is vital.
4. Improve Your Customer Service. A website makes it possible to provide instant information and downloadable content. You can provide answers to frequently asked questions for your customers. A website is a great place to gain feedback from your customers and prospective clients. You can use surveys and forms that allow your customers to respond to questions you ask, enabling you to get valuable marketing information from your customers. Depending on your company’s products or services, you can also provide manuals, user guides, or instructions on your website. This provides value to your customers and can even eliminate the need for many people to call you for support.
5. Generate More Revenue. According to the Small Business Administration, small businesses that have websites are averaging $1.07 million more per year in sales than small businesses not online. That equates to 39% higher revenue. 50% of Internet sales are from new customers. Having a website significantly improves your customer reach no matter what services or products you offer.
6. Websites Are Not Just Local – They Are Global. Most small businesses are only able to market to their town and surrounding communities. With a website, you can take your goods and services across America and around the world.
7. E-Commerce. With a website, you can create an online store which allows customers to place orders and pay for their selections all via the internet. Your website can act exactly like a catalog, and contain photographs and descriptions of products- or it can be more advanced and make use of some of the emerging technologies- including audio and video to fully demonstrate your products and services. (Setup an Online Store)
When you compare the price of a website to the expense of creating and distributing more traditional forms of marketing materials, the cost of setting up and maintaining a website is nominal. One of the best features of a website is that you can quickly and easily change information as it changes within your business. Unlike printed materials that need to be revised and then reprinted at cost; a website allows you to change or add products and services as often as you wish in just a few steps. Please click on the services listed on the left for more information or visit our WebsiteDone4U Storefront.